Monday, 2 September 2013

Industry: An Introduction To 7 Fashion Internships




The endless Emails of 'Hey I'm awesome, hire me' sigh.

 No, this is not a column on relationships, life or lessons I, Hus Guler am here to inform you, (through all my experiences) what it is like to be an intern. I am a person who has interned in possibly every department in fashion from design to buying, art directing and PR. I have made mistakes along the way and have faced challenges. I asked questions I advise you to never ask and even gave up at times but all in all, I achieved something. 

For all of you who have no idea what an internship is or are unsure about what to expect, I hope that I will be able to help you out. Although not every internship, subject area or company is the same, you will always come across similar things. Because YOU are an intern. I will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth and I will try my best to make it as enjoyable and informative as I can. 

Here are the following internships that I will share with you every Thursday:

- The First Internship
- The Friendly Internship
- The Random Internship
- The International Internship
- The BIG Internship
- The Family Internship
- The Final Internship

I hope you enjoy reading these as much as I have writing them. If you have any questions or queries give us a shout.


Words by 
Husniye Guler

No comments:

Post a Comment