Friday, 28 September 2012

Fashion: Strictly Neon




DIY Cardigan: Primark (Studs: Ebay)/ Top: Zara/ Jeans: Newlook/ Shoes: Dr Martens/ Bag: Fendi/ Watch: Michael Kors/ 
Ankle Cuffs: ASOS/ Necklace: ASOS

Lo and behold readers! I broke out of the makeshift shackles of the all black apparel fiend and found my way to the light at the end of the tunnel, not just any light I tell you ol’friend, but the light that shone for all to see came in a saturated shade of neon green.

Aside from the melodramatic opening to this post, I’m pleased to report the fact that I have in fact triumphed in the task of injecting some colour and “style on Prozac’ if you will into my wardrobe; if you are a regular follower of my blog you may have joined me on my journey to stop wearing mostly black and dark clothes, well I can say that while we’ve had a good run, autumn is now upon us so I now have a reason to whack out my beloved black pieces again, now on that note I shall end this post and proceed to throw my dull coloured garms on the floor and roll around till I’m satisfied or injure myself , which ever comes first I guess, but I’m pretty sure it will be the latter. 

By 
Sandra Falase

No comments:

Post a Comment