Friday, 6 July 2012

Fashion: Party like its 1999





Sneaky Peak: Outfit for Tomorrow

That is exactly what I will be doing on Saturday’s Wireless Festival. As many people know, I’m not to keen on bright colours because I personally feel like I look like My little pony on steroids when I attempt to wear those colour hues and bold prints, however some of the main trends for this season include a variety colour palettes including shocking neon’s and sweet pastels. How does this all correlate I hear you ask? Well I’ve made a promise to my self that I’ll try and wean off the black and attempt to look like something other than the Woman in Black from now on or at least till summer is over, well I guess I’ll start that journey after the festival then.

By 
Sandra Falase 

No comments:

Post a Comment