Sunday, 29 July 2012

Fashion+ Music: Azealia Banks for Alexander Wang





As a devotee of Alexander Wang already, I didn’t think it was possible for my heart to showcase an even more so, passionate love for the wonderful creations that seem to be at the very tips of his fingers; I’ll end my enthusiast manifesto here before my admiration is mistaken for, way past the border and completely over the threshold obsessiveness.
The wonderful Collaboration that has recently come out of the Fashion house is Azealia Banks becoming the face of T by Alexander Wang.  The line is meant to appeal to the casual women’s wear market at an affordable price.

The PR team has been very clever to snap up the ‘212’ Rapper, I mean have you heard her songs she takes badass-ness and Feminine power to a whole other dimension. The backing track for the campaign is her song ‘Van Vogue’ which is on her debut Album ‘1991’ now available on iTunes.

In my opinion I think this is a very good move for the brand, I love a good old Fashion and Music Pic ‘n’ Mix. What are your thoughts on the campaign?

By
Sandra Falase

No comments:

Post a Comment