Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Journal: The slum days are over


Lipstick: Barry M


Please excuse my crappy attempt at a pun, but I have recently decided to start blogging again. Maybe the fact that I have a looming sabbatical ahead me because I have finished my first year of Uni is the reasoning behind my whim of motivation however this will not serve as a vanity it girl project, because quite frankly I am gawky.

The content of this blog will primarily be fashion based because its what I’m in to and I study it, however I am also a great enthusiast of music so I may dabble into reviews here and there once in a while, as well as any other aspects of life in general, that I am easily amused by may worm its way into this blog too.
 I have a good feeling that I’ll commit to this one; well we’ll see how it goes…

So I guess I should introduce myself…My name is Sandra Falase I am 19 years old and from London, also currently studying Fashion Promotion at UCA, Now its your turn to say hi: D

By 
Sandra Falase

No comments:

Post a Comment